ABOUT SAINT CYRIL OF JERUSALEM SCHOOL
The Saint Cyril of Jerusalem Parish was founded in 1949, and officially opened its doors to a grammar school in 1950. Since that time Saint Cyril School has not only become a cornerstone of the parish and the community, but it has continued to expand its programs; and, now offers classes from pre-kindergarten through eighth grade.
The school has received full accreditation from the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC), National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) and National Association of Private Catholic and Independent Schools (NAPCIS).
Saint Cyril of Jerusalem School is a learning community founded on the principles of academic excellence, service to community, and love of God and neighbor.
Here are a few important statistics about the school:
- Students regularly get accepted into private high schools of their choice;
- Students receive an additional hour each week in science instruction (above state recommendations); and, generally become finalists in the State and County Science Fair;
- The average scores of Saint Cyril students on standardized tests consistently place them in the upper quartile of scores nationwide;
- Saint Cyril School has smartboards in every classroom and a wireless network that allows teachers and students access from any location on campus;
- Art, music and dance classes are taught by professional practitioners.
It takes a community to educate a child. We need YOUR help to continue the successes of the school. Visit our Donor Page to find out how you can help.
For a more detailed tour of the school, please visit www.stcyril.net